Wednesday, August 7, 2024

Memories with Peter Rakobowchuk a.k.a. Peter Ray and our Daughter, Giselle at a


                 Winterlude Festival in "Forward to the Past"

 

    Agota Szabo: "The Canadian Parliament" egg tempera on board (Ottawa, 1991)



An offer of choices of Christmas cards, including the one printed of my painting of the Canadian Parliament, was sent to the members of parliament to choose those they wanted send to relatives and or constituents, in Ottawa in 1991.

 

 






A new Winterlude festival.is just around the corner so I put back my post from last year with some photos, as the way forward to a long past Winterlude is getting longer...

Had those, till now unknown facts in my past personal life not surfaced through the internet I would probably be living my life in ignorance and wouldn't be wandering around the past for explanations to many unanswered questions,

Peter Rakobowchuk alias Peter Ray my then-husband reporter at The Canadian Press got transferred and we moved to the home of this famous Canadian winter festival...I really loved to live there. Then our home wrecker arrived to work on Parliament Hill where my husband worked...



   Peter Rakobowchuk aka Peter Ray with his firstborn daughter, Giselle Rakobowchuk (Gigi) From his marriage with Agota Szabo Canadian-Hungarian artist by Lake Ontario





Me with  Giselle our daughter and our car, before moving to Ottawa













Moved to Nepean

Peter Rakobowchuk doing what he's been doing best for years – hiding






Peter Rakobowchuk aka Peter Ray with Giselle Rakobowchuk his firstborn daughter at the Winterlude Festival in Ottawa






Winterlude, Ottawa 2014. Photo by Giselle on her way to work in -30°C

 



No comments: