Tuesday, May 10, 2022

The Artist Within

I would that I could say of myself "I am a professional art critic" or that "I am an art historian" or an "art dealer". I can state none of the above. I am, quite simply, a "Lover of all that is Art". I thrive on inspiration leading to inspiration which in turn conducts the mind to thought, to creation and to the very quintessence of expression; Art.
I indeed hope that by creating the tiny, mosaic pieces of the blog I will eventually compose a Painting in full that will offer the readers a glimpse into Agota Szabo's World of Art and into my love of writing. I hope this view will present a world not merely as seen and admired by the "eyes of the beholder" but a world as lived by the Artist.

 §

A művész szemlélődő
Bárcsak elmondhatnám magamról "hivatásos művészeti kritikus vagyok", vagy "művészettörténész vagyok", vagy akár "műkereskedő". A fentiek közül egyiket sem állíthatom. Egészen egyszerűen "A művészetek szeretője vagyok". Az inspiráció éltet, ami inspirációhoz vezet, amely az elmét vezeti felváltva gondolkodáshoz, majd alkotáshoz és a kifejezésre juttatás kvinteszenciájához; a Művészethez.
Valóban remélem, hogy e kicsinyke mozaikokból összeálló blog alkotásával idővel egy teljes Festményt komponálok, ami az olvasók számára bepillantást enged a "Művészetek Világába". Remélem ez a látvány nem csak a "szemlélő szemeivel" látott és csodált világot fogja bemutatni, hanem egyidejűleg a Művész által megélt világot is.
 

No comments: